7.17.2011

LIFE: TO EAT IS A NECESSITY, BUT TO EAT INTELLIGENTLY IS AN ART

As summer rolls along, so does my incurable laziness. I'm infamous in my family for sleeping late and waking up around lunchtime- hate to admit it, but that's what my past week has been like. The most horrid thing however is that instead of eating all the berries and vegetables in season, I've been reaching for cookies and chips. But, that's about to change- right now. I think eating healthy is never the easiest thing to do, especially in this society where people are constantly advertising unhealthier things while battling the issues of obesity. But these photos give me inspiration to eat healthier and try my best to replace the unnecessary fats in my life. Here's to eating spinach and tomatoes with bread and more fruits and vegetables!
xx,
~A.

No comments:

Post a Comment