11.13.2011

LIFE| UPDATE

Did y'all miss me? I've been gone this past week cause I was on a school trip where we went to DC for a week. Was so much fun and made lots of memories with lots of good people. Isn't that amazing about trips-how it brings you closer to people you didn't have much connection with before? So lovely. But of course, being my school grade, we also had lots of drama that made me ready to tear my hair out at times, but hey, that's the joy in life. Missed blogging but had a great time there- want to go back.

Hope everyone has had a good week! Just some photos that I've recently come to love (all from tumblr- unfortunately I don't have the source.) xoxox



1 comment:

  1. I feel ya', it's a total school trip thing! I was just like sort of friends with caitlin until a two week school trip last year and we've been best friends ever since! haha god that sounds so cheesy but you know what I mean ;) beautiful images, could live by the middle one....

    ReplyDelete